Initially when we come into contact with an entrepreneur, or business owner, they normally get quite excited about the idea of the creation of their brand.
Visual brand clarity and consistency is important when deciding on how you want your visual brand to look and feel. We love choosing the correct fonts and colours to match your company brand personality and we understand what a difference a great quality business photoshoot can make.
The truth is that the creation of a brand with intention starts way before the creative work gets put together on your new, exciting mood board. It’s vital for business owners, entrepreneurs, and marketing managers to become clear on who their ideal customer is, why they want to serve them, and what value your business can provide them.
Here are 10 questions you can ask yourself to become clearer on your brand identity:
- How does my business help people?
- What experience do you bring to the table?
- What do you get amazing results for your clients from?
- What problems does your product or service solve?
- Who are the people who typically have this problem?
- What are the core reasons someone would be seeking out your product or service?
- What type of ideal results do you visualise for your clients?
- What are your current business strengths and weaknesses?
- Who do you ideally want to work with?
- Does your ideal customer have similar interests as you, and what would they be?
Remember we all have our own strengths and your business has something unique to share with the world. After answering these 10 questions, and maybe adding some of your own, write out who your ideal client is in 2-4 paragraphs and how your brand aligns with their needs.
If you’d like the opportunity to work through a brand map overview for your business, maybe you’re a marketing manager needing to do a brand audit for your company, contact us.